Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Super Rock

First off i would like to say this is primarily a video post :)

The videos are a little blurry because it is the computer camera not the digital camera i usually use (the camera batteries are dead...sad) and the sound isn't very good either :( but it'll do


1st Vid: It is good to know that I have fun toys just laying around for Rock to play with...
like the wipes box :)

Also, Rock and i decided to have some flying lessons today... He likes to fly on mama's legs. I love hearing his laugh when he does it too! So that is the second video: Super Rock

I hope you enjoyed the videos (even if they aren't the best quality)

oh yeah... and i keep looking at the camera in the super rock video because i wanted to make sure it was recording and it was supposed to turn off on its own after 60 seconds

Praise be to the LORD my Rock,
who trains my hands for war,
my fingers for battle.
Psalm 144:1 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)