Pages

Monday, August 09, 2010

The Paper Mama Photo Challenge: Water

It's water week at the paper mama...

http://thepapermama.blogspot.com/2010/08/photo-challenge-water.html

I decided I wanted to enter, but I only had a video of Rock in water. Therefore, I needed to take a picture...

But bathtime is later (and I dont want a nude picture anyway)...

No puddles to splash in....

He doesn't drink water yet....

But he can still hold the water bottle!

Here is the best one (in my opinion)

I even put him in a surf outift... but you cant really see it

So this will be my first entry into her contests but I will keep checking in to see if I want to enter more.

God called the dry ground “land”
and the waters “seas.”
And God saw that it was good
Genesis 1:10 (NLT)

2 comments:

Let me know what you think :)