Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Online sources for Toddler Schooling

Like I mentioned previously, I have become infatuated with Pinterest, I just love it! I have used the interenet to help with my pre homeschooling for Rock and have found several ideas without Pinterest... but now with pinterest I have found so much more. Previously I really liked www.totallytots.blogspot.com and all the blogs associated with them, as well as notimeforflashcards and the activity mom (see my left sidebar for more). Through Pinterest I jsut found two others that I have started to turn to: filthywizadry.com and mydeliciousambiguity.com - both have great crafts i want to try

Alos for bible crafts I love ministry-to-children.com

Just a quick post.. i feel like i have abandoned my blog for pinterest lol

Come, my children, and listen to me,
and I will teach you to fear the Lord.
Psalm 34:11 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)