Pages

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

The Paper Mama Photo Challenge: Food

I have been using Picnik to edit many of my photos lately... the foloowing photos I captured and edited early today. I used The Paper Mama's challenge for this week as a basis for my photos.... the challenge is: Food!

First photo: Rock in his Fuzzibunz and bib ready to eat!
Next Photo: Can you believe this is his first time trying squash? He loves it!
Finally, the "food" entry photo I choose for The Paper Mama.

So there you have it.... head on over to The Paper Mama to view more entries!

Next week's challenge is "Cozy" and I already have a photo picked out for it :)


The righteous eat to their hearts’ content,
but the stomach of the wicked goes hungry.
Proverbs 13:25 (NIV)

1 comment:

Let me know what you think :)