Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

My... er.. Rock's bumGenius

Why is it that ireceived a product that is distributed from St. Louis Missouri from Saskatchewan? (that's in Canada) Well, because that is where I won it from, of course. I just found it funny that I used to live in Missouri and I had to go to a Canadian store (well, an online Canadian store) to get a diaper from Missouri :P

I'm not complaining... I am glad I won another diaper (thanks again, Go Shop Momma)... I just realized it and had to share :)

So I now have a lovely Bum Genius 4.0 in Twilight all the way from Saskatchewan, Canada.... or is it Rock who has it?

That is all for now... I must get back to cleaning - I still don't really like chores! But it must be done so... hi ho, hi ho, its off to work I go....

The Lord lives! Blessed be my Rock;
and let the God of my salvation be exalted
Psalm 18:46 (Amplified Bible)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)