Pages

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Father's Day Gift: Completeishness

So I pretty much finished the project I was working on for Father's day. It still has a few finishing touches and seams I need to reinforce but I won't post again after this for it. So here it is:


I do need to find a new 5 subject notebook to throw into it and will sharpen the pencils before gifting it. But I am fairly satisfied with it. I did omit some extra things like a pocket i was going to have next to the pencils and the extra elastic to hold the pencils near the bottom. But the elastic was enough trouble the first time. (I have never sewn with elastic b4 and will have to try again... later)

I am still trying to figure out what to have Rock do with me. I have debated making candy clay so he can play in it and make something specail for dada to consume :)   or perhaps a simple hand/footprint I am still deciding.

I have told you this so that my joy may be in you
and that your joy may be complete. 
My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.
John 15:11, 12 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)