Pages

Thursday, December 09, 2010

The Paper Mama Photo Challenge: Blessings

The Paper Mama Photo Challenge this week is Blessings.The challenge is supposed to be a photo from your holiday meal or a photo of you and your loved ones together. A photo of your blessings.


Just one picture that displays my blessings is very difficult. We didn't have a holiday meal as a family (hubby had to work the day I had the camera) and we dont have a family photo that i really like. But I did take a photo shoot with Rock not too long ago that definitely shows the blessings of family:




I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful and easy going son. I am also blessed to have a loving and caring husband. I am entering this last photo of Rock (because it is my personal favorite) into The Paper Mama Photo Challenge
The Paper Mama

And here is another of our blessings (Who used to not be allowed on the furniture!)

Shadow is a fantastic dog. He is very gentle around Rock (though he was curious and excited when we first brought Rock home) And we are blessed to have him. I will have to add a post on how we were blessed with such an amazing dog sometime soon because he is another Token of the Lord's provision when we have faith.

If you want to know some more about the many things I have been blessed with check out our Token of God's Love, My pregnancy with Rock, and my Thankful List.

Surely you have granted him unending blessings
and made him glad with the joy of your presence.
Psalm 21:6 (NIV)

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet photos. And, don't the animals always win and end up on the furniture? :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think :)