Pages

Thursday, December 02, 2010

The Paper Mama Photo Challenge: B&W

I just caught that I hadn't done this week's The Paper Mama photo challenge and it ends tonight... the theme is black and white... I think my favorite black and white photo I have at this time is this one:

I guess it is actually black and white and green :P
 (I know I have already shown this photo... but I love it!)

The Paper Mama


just a quick post because I wanted to enter real quick :)

*edit*
Of course I also have this photo which was just taken this week via camera phone (B&W with slight fade on Picnik) ... Rock is an excellent piano player ;)


How abundant are the good things that you
have stored up for those who fear you,
that you bestow in the sight of all,
on those who take refuge in you.
Psalm 31:19 (NIV)

2 comments:

Let me know what you think :)