Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

What People Think

You have probably all seen the what people think i do memes in fact many of you are probably tired of them by now... I know I just about am. Some are really stupid, some are funny, and some are oh so true! Here are a few of my favorites:





I think these all describe... ok maybe not :)  Well, I decided to try my hand at one that I haven't seen done yet. And without further delay....

Here is my Cloth Diaper What People Think Meme:


And now I am officially worn out on these. Thank you for tuning in!

"But don’t just listen to God’s word. You must do what it says.
Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves. For if you
listen to the word and don’t obey, it is like
glancing at your face in a mirror.
You see yourself, walk away, and forget what you look like.
 But if you look carefully into the perfect law that
sets you free, and if you do what it says
and don’t forget what you heard,
then God will bless you for doing it."
James 1:22-25 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)