Pages

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

PaperMama Challenge: Favorite Photo of January

I haven't done one of these in quite a while....
This weeks challenge is favorite photo from January. This was pretty tough having two boys now and taking so many photos. But here it is:

No real trick to this pic....I just clicked the photo from the doorway before he knew I was there and it was perfect. I love how they are looking into each others eyes.

Check out more faves at the Paper Mama!

The Paper Mama

Hear, O sons, a father's instruction,
and be attentive, that you may gain insight
Proverbs 4:1(ESV)

2 comments:

  1. Awww... LOVE the sweet baby & daddy moment! Adorbale!!

    Thanks so much for the sweet comment. Your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful expression of love!! Congrats to all of you!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think :)