Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Before I go

So before I head out on my trip tomorrow (the secret one that my sister is still clueless about) I thought I would post some pics of a few things I have been working on....


I got the idea for a crayon purse here and edited it a little for one of my nieces... I am still trying to figure out what to do for hair or just say it is finished as is... i think it needs more though....


And then with  crayon teeth (holds 12-16 crayons) ...

I made it into a crayon clutch by adding a tail to wrap around and close by button...


I made a little necklace with a crochet heart pendant for my other niece (who turns three tomorrow)...
The pics are still blurry because i still have no batteries for the camera... but if you can't tell the heart is a little crooked and not quite the same as the pattern, but it will do :)

I also tried a crochet finish for a fleece blanket for my sister (her birthday is friday)... it didn't turn out quite as i would expect but good enough. I didn't take a pic before i packed it and unpacking is too much of a hassle but here is the piece before I started the crochet edging...

Degas print (one of my sisters faves)

Speaking of crochet... hubby has also learned to crochet. He has started his first project which he decided will be a blanket. I think that is a pretty big first project but he is pretty determined (as of now) so I hope he can follow through without frustration and such.

Let's see, what else...

I started a silhouette project but not sure what to do with it...

I still have more projects started that i have yet to get back to like a hat for Rock, a soccer ball chair/stuffed animal storage, another jester outfit for hubby and probably one for Rock, too. So stay tuned to see if I can actually finish them :)

A lazy man does not roast his prey,
But the precious possession of a man is diligence.
Proverbs 12:27 (NASB)

1 comment:

Let me know what you think :)