Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

How green is your footprint?

I have fallen behind on cloth diaper usage lately with two and it got me thinking...
What more can I do to leave a greener footprint?

Rock's lil foot

I need to get back to using the diapers, as well as repurposing and recycling items rather than just trashing everything. We even plan on using old amazon and diaper boxes to build a fort and play kitchen in the spare room for the boys. Homemade and small local companies would also be work towards being greener (rather than big box companies!) We have started toward less processed foods... I don't know if that is greener but definitely healthier :)

How do you leave a greener print?
 

One who is slack in his work
   is brother to one who destroys

Proverbs 18:9 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)