Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Wow... long time no blog

So last time I was here I stated I had a new baby on the way. Now I'm just waiting, anytime now, yup. I have been wanting to do a lot of crafts lately. Not sure if it is because I know I won't have much time once littl eone #2 comes around or if somehow my pregnancy hormones are releasing creative energy. I created some slippers for my son from The Crochet Geek's tutorial of high top booties... now my niece wants some too. I also made a crochet newsboy cap for my sis which she loves. here are the booties, sorry no pic of the hat.


I found that I have a lot of black and white yarn so my crochet has been very black and white  :)

Also, I started Rock with his letters at the end of September. I search for most of the crafts and ideas online. Two of my favorite sites are Totally Tots: Now I Know My ABCs and 1+1+1=1: Tot School, but there are many others that I have used along the way. This really helps with my need for creative outlet as I prepare crafts and lessons for my son each week. Here are some of the favorites of mine that we have done so far. (sorry can't figure out how to turn photos right now... too tired yet not able to sleep)

F - footprint fish

elephant handprints

Goodnight gorilla little g

Lowercase i inchworms

Letter F - Farm and fence
I will probably do a homeschooling/letters blog soon and also an update on new baby of course, once he/she arrives. Hopefully it isn't months before i blog again, but one never knows.


How precious is your steadfast love, O God!
The children of mankind take refuge in the
shadow of your wings.
They feast on the abundance of your house,
and you give them drink from the river of your delights.
Psalm 36:7, 8 (ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)